Full Stack Developer
We are starting a new business and looking for a talented developer to help kick-off the project! You'll be helping us build a powerful SaaS platform using MERN stack. The platform will boost the way insurance agents work. It seems to be an exciting ride!
As a Full Stack Web Developer you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end development frameworks and third-party libraries. You will participate in all phases of software development writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- 1 - 2 years of experience on React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Node.js backend frameworks (e.g. express.js)
- Experience with database technologies such as MongoDB and MySQL.
- Familiarity with unit and integration testing.
- Strong knowledge of Git version control system.
Ideal candidates should:
- Be naturally curious, always challenging assumptions and backing up statements with data.
- Be self motivated and full of energy.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, vision and passion about their job.
- Be able to learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Competitive salary with a stock option plan
- Great work conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
- Flexible daily schedule
- Benefits like fitness and language classes, snacks, endurance training, etc.